Monday 11 April 2016

A friendly introduction from your new resident fashion blogger!



So here I am again, making another hapless attempt at becoming a blogger. I think this is probably the third time now? The third time where I've sat down and thought 'right, I'm going to run a fashion blog and it's going awesome and I will be one of those fabulous gals you see sitting next to a cast member of Made in Chelsea at Fashion Week' but then my old friend procrastination rears its ugly head and my ambitions of being the next Sartorialist completely goes to shit.

This time, however, I will stick to it and make it happen because you know what they say,'third time's a charm' and my time of being a kick-ass blogger has come! (don't look at me like that)

Anyways, I'm going to start off by introducing my self: my name is Anna, I am 24 years old and as you've probably guessed, that is me in the above picture. Since I am completely crap at these 'about me' things, I'm just going to list a few facts about myself:

  • I hail from the very beautiful North Wales but I am currently residing in Chester with a couple of bffs
  • I work as a writer and social media manager at a woman's weekly mag and its pretty swell
  • In my spare time, I enjoy hitting the gym, yoga, drinking copious amounts of gin and watching re-runs of Come Dine With Me
  • I love all dogs.....no really, I love all of the dogs in the entire world. No exceptions.
  • I am half German on my mother's side
  • I graduated from uni last year with a degree in Fashion Marketing and yes, I do really miss being a student
If you want to insta-stalk me, go ahead and follow me on @ann_aah 

and if you want to see talking a load of crap in 140 characters, hit me up on twitter at @ann_aaah


                                                             PEACE
                                                                 XO

No comments:

Post a Comment